Not since this guy:
As for Tessa:
I'd say as regards this show, and in her public history, she doesn't ping on all 20. She really hits 1, 2, the first part of 3 (channeled in skating, of course, but also in lying and upping the ante), 4 for sure, 5, 6 and 7 (crying on cue).
She's got a lot of people running to see how many boxes she ticks lately. There's something amiss there:
1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self- discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine. *
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.
The one thing that strikes me with Tessa is that her COMFORT zone is 1, 4, 6 and 7, especially. That's the unsettling part. Her comfort level is more with deceit than with candor. For ends justifies the means people, the focus, IMO, would seem to be the ends. The lies are the necessary evil. The blog has said many times that the tail has been wagging the dog where the sham is concerned, and for a long time. Tessa brightens up when she's lying. She becomes hyper glib and she doesn't know when to shut it and she also gets brittle in her facial expressions.
P.S. - I'm understanding they introduced Cassandra by teasing it might be Tessa. They really HAVE had a lot of douchebag pent up since they restricted their facebooks. Called that one.
*Here is where hiding a pregnancy while appearing and skating in public, the faked quad spasm at the 2011 4CCs, appearing on entertainment programs while pregnant to discuss one's platonic relationship with one's husband, and signing onto a reality show is somewhat explained. "Need for stimulation" "taking chances and doing things that are risky." This pays off (or would, in a fairly judged world) in their skating. Tessa obviously gets high doing it in real life. Maybe the "risky" part explains her appetite for pushing Scott to go further and further in physical demonstrations of affection with the pseudo girlfriend, as I don't believe he breaches any barriers Tessa doesn't push him to breach. She may get high the further he gets from the truth in public and that's why the ante keeps going up. Do more Scott.
What a pathetic person he is.