This light show isn't going to pay for itself, earmarked $$ or no. The idea is that Worlds leaves London with a profit, not in the hole. Who better to tell us about the great things London has to offer than Tessa and Scott.
First thing, Tessa and Scott allow as how there is no more knowledgeable or supportive skating crowd than Londoners for figure skaters competing there.
Then they said their favorite thing about London was the chance to spend quality time with their parents. The businesses in downtown London must have been overjoyed.
Tessa did toss in that she likes to get breakfast at The Bag Lady, and Scott plugged his uncles' restaurant, Shoeless Joe's. That was generous of him as Shoeless Joe's hardly ever gets plugged on Moir facebooks.
That can't be it. What other restaurants, sights and great places to visit did they mention? Oh - they both train at Maria Mountain Revolution Fitness and spend so much time there THAT's their hang-out.
So. All you people considering visiting London for Worlds 2013 and giving local business a boost, some great suggestions from Scott and Tessa:
1) Figure skate in front of London's knowledgeable skating audience!
2) Hang out at Maria Mountain Fitness. Drop-ins welcome!
3) Spend quality time with Scott and Tessa's parents!
4) Eat at Shoeless Joe's, owned and operated by Scott's family!Tessa and Scott, London thanks you.*
5) Get some coffee at The Bag Lady!
*For future reference: London Tourism Guide